The WatchMinder was invented by a child psychologist who specializes in attention and learning disorders. NEW MODEL: NOW INCLUDES COUNTDOWN TIMER!
"The WatchMinder3 looks like a sports watch, so Jason didn’t mind wearing it to school...The vibrating alarm nudges him out of his daydreams--at least for a few minutes." - ADDitude Magazine User Product Review
"My son thinks that it has been very helpful. I also received a note from one of his teachers telling about the change that she has noticed in his behavior. She describes him as more mature." – Proud Parent
How is the WatchMinder helping those with AD/HD, LD, and Autism spectrum disorders?
- The WatchMinder is improving the relationships between parents and their children: because the WatchMinder prompts the child for specific behaviors and actions, the parent no longer needs to "nag" to accomplish these tasks.
- Children are using the WatchMinder to self-monitor and reinforce positive behaviors (like "Pay Attention" "Be Positive" and "Focus") throughout their school day.
- High school and college students with AD/HD and LD are using the WatchMinder to organize their hectic schedules and manage their time during exams.
- Students are using the WatchMinder to cue themselves to participate in class discussions and to remind themselves to copy down and submit their homework assignments.
- Children with AD/HD and their parents and teachers are using the WatchMinder to manage their medication regiments throughout the school day.